Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Waiting Game

The conference in October was wonderful. I've never been so nervous in my life, but I made it through the pitching process and ended up with three requests. :) That's the good news. The not so good news is I'm still waiting for a response. It's been five months now since I sent of the requested material. I know it takes time, but the waiting is the hardest part.

In the mean time, I have gone back through the entire manuscript and added new layers and details. I feel like it is even stronger and will have a better chance of being published. Now all I have to do is find that one agent or editor that feels the same way. They're out there, I just know it! LOL

While I wait for those, I've started collecting names for my next queries. I must submit. No chance at all if it sits here on my computer. But dang it's hard!