Thursday, December 20, 2012

Deadline by Judy McDonough

I've got a special treat for you mystery lovers today. This one is by one of my new friends and Northwest Houston chaptermates. She is such a sweetheart! I've heard lots of great things about her book. Just reading the blurb hooked me! Purchased my copy and can't wait to start reading!




Blurb:

“I don’t care what your last name is or who you’re with, I will love you until the day I die. Even after that...I’ll be the ghost haunting your dreams.”

Caroline seems to have everything figured out. She's about to graduate from college with a nursing degree. She's engaged to Trevor, who's handsome, rich, and completely entranced with her. But, love comes with a condition: Trevor wants Caroline to spend the summer in Louisiana, bonding with the father she's never really known. Nervous but willing to try, Caroline heads south to bayou country, where she meets Cade - kind, sexy, and determined to convince her that Trevor's the wrong man. Haunted by dreams of her great, great, great-grandmother and plagued by a series of strange accidents, Caroline must solve a hundred-year-old mystery as the deadline of her wedding fast approaches.

Amazon
Barnes & Noble

For more information on Judy's upcoming releases, please visit:  Judy McDonough