Monday, January 16, 2017

Wait! I'm not Ready!

2017 has arrived!

How did this happen? I just finished Nanowrimo, like yesterday. Seriously. I need a huge kick in the pants to jump start this year that has taken off without me. So not fair.

Wishing everyone a Wonderful New Year filled with love, laughter and many blessings!!

And in case you've been living under a rock like me, in hopes it might somehow slow down time, here's another look at my latest release from Entangled Publishing.



All Joanna McNamee wants is to make her event planning business a success, but someone keeps sabotaging her events. The last thing she expects is to see Ryker Kane, the man she’s been crushing on since college, show back up in her life. Talk about awkward. She decides acting as if they’ve never met is the best option. But when a man tries to kidnap her in order to get his hands on her father’s secret formula, she must put the past behind her and trust Ryker. Or lose everything.

Click here to read the first chapter and order your copy: Entangled Publishing - Sinful Secrets

Or visit www.melissaohnoutka.com to find out more about my other books and what's in the works.  If you've already snatched up a copy and enjoyed it, please leave a review. Not only do I love hearing from my readers, but you'll be helping me out with marketing as well. 

Thank you all so much!