Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Art of Craft - Characters



So it's a new year. A time to try new things. And I'm going to hit while the iron is hot! LOL You know, while I'm in the mood to change and be adventurous.

As a writer on a mission to fill those blank pages with words, I find the learning curve never stops. There will always be a better way to say something, a new and creative way to describe a scene, or action and still be true to your unique voice. This is another part of the journey I like. Watching my words turn from mediocre to gut wrenching, emotional charged prose warms my little heart. Writing is, after all, feeling on a deeper level, right?

I'm so excited! A few of my new craft books I ordered arrived today. Can't wait to get started!

First up:

Writing the intimate Character - Create Unique, Compelling Characters through the Mastery of Point of View.

Yes, please!! :)


Let me devour the knowledge within these pages and I'll get back to you!

Have a Happy Week Ya'll!