Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Target of Betrayal - Live

Finally after months and months of edits and more edits, Target of Betrayal is alive, a mean available as an e-book. LOL Still waiting on the print version, but it shouldn't be much longer.

I'm excited, exhausted and relieved. So hubby ask me today, now that it is finished, what I plan to do with all my free time. Imagine his surprise when I smiled and told him "Now I can focus fully on my new NaNo story." I was almost jumping up and down. He's like, you're writing another one? Yep. It's official. He thinks I'm crazy. :)

Even with all the extra hassles of getting Target up and running, the NaNo story is coming along quite nicely so far. But then, for me, the first few days are always the easiest. Those last ones are down right brutal!

Thanks for all the support and encouragement through these trying months! I appreciate you all so much!

Amazon  



Good luck to all my fellow NaNo'ers!!! Write, Write, Write!