Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Links

My final run through is done and off to the editor on the next book, Target of Betrayal. Whew...I didn't think I'd ever get to the end on this one. It's a great feeling.:) I'm now working on the final edits for the cover and having way too much fun. LOL I promise to share soon!

Until then here are a few of the links I've come across this past week.


Amazon Algorithm Exposed - Very interesting


Another great resource for saving your sanity during the formatting process. :)
http://www.cjs-easy-as-pie.com/

Kristen Lamb's Blog -
Three Keys to a Successful Author Platform - All This and a Bag of Chips (Love her Blog titles!)

The Writer's Guide to E-Publishing -
What's So Special About Indie by Scott Nicholson - Worth a read. :)

And don't forget about the Northwest Houston Lone Star Writer's Conference coming this October 15, 2011!
It's not too late to register!!!     Northwest Houston RWA