Monday, January 31, 2011

Falling Into Place

Don't you just love it when everything starts falling into place?  This has been one long, wild and harry journey and I'm so thankful for all the wonderful friends I've made along the way.  Even though we writers are a solitary bunch for the most part, this struggle is one we should never try to do alone.   

So thank you.  For your encouragement, your laughs, your willingness to listen even when things weren't going so well.  It means the world to me.

I wanted to wait a little closer to the release date, which may be moved up if things keep going this well, but I couldn't do it.  Not sure if this thrills me or terrifies me more.  The few people I've shared this with have been eagerly supportive about my decision to self-publish.  And here I feared I would be met with a list of why not's and nay sayers galore.  What does this tell me?  I guess I must be doing the right thing. LOL  There has been a giant weight lifted from my shoulders and it's the most wonderful feeling. Now if the darn butterflies would just quit attacking my insides, I'd be able to enjoy all this wonderful excitement. :)

A sneak peek at my cover. 




Shhhh....It's not quite ready yet and I'd hate to disappoint the masses. LOL  One can dream, right?

For those interested, here's a great link about self-publishing and Terri Reid's success. 
http://jakonrath.blogspot.com/2011/01/guest-post-by-terri-reid.html