Friday, September 7, 2007

Yeah for Critique Partners!!

I'm on cloud nine! Critique partners are treasures. If you don't have one, you need to search high and low and never quit until you find one. I've had such a productive week and it's all due to the fabulous ladies I've started sharing work with. It's scary at first. But it is amazing how each one of us is rooting for everyone else. It's a team! Yeah team! Go! Fight! Win!

I've revised three chapters on the very first book I ever wrote and find myself falling in love with the story all over again. I'm still working to finish my fast draft WIP, and polishing up the book for the Linda Howard contest. I've never written so much in my entire life. You'd think I'd be tired, or crazy by now, but it's an energy booster like no other. One I hope never ends. : )