Tuesday, November 4, 2014

4 Days Down and A lot of Words to Get There

Gia, My Great Motivator!
I have to admit, I haven't had the blazing start I was hoping for these past few days. But I have made progress. Not only am I trying to reach that NaNo goal of 50,000 words, but I'm also trying to finish up edits on my next book. Crazy I know!

Four more chapters to go on that!

Yes, I'm excited! LOL

My NaNoWriMo survival kit:

Trusty Laptop
Music
Earphones
Beverages (lots of beverages)
Snacks
Notebook/Pens and Pencils (for when I need a boost in the creativity department.)
Flash drive to save my work
Do Not Disturb or Else signs for family :)
Picture of Captain Jack Sparrow ( My secret muse...crap. Not a secret anymore.) LOL
Jacket for when I get cold

That's about all I can think of right now. Time to quit procrastinating and see if I can get a few more words in before bedtime. Who needs sleep anyway! Ha!

Here's to more progress!

2 comments:

staceyapurcell said...

You had a great word count yesterday! I've finally come to the decision that what we did or didn't do yesterday doesn't matter. It's only today that counts. My goal for today is 2000 words. What's yours??

Melissa said...

Amen! Today is a new day! Let's write like there's no tomorrow! LOL My goal is 3000!! :) Good Luck, Stacey!