Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Focus Please and More Dr. Pepper!

Good morning!

Procrastinating big time. Should be doing edits and working on the short story I've decided I must do to tie my books together nice and neat.  I sure wish I could actually see what was going on up there in my  head.  I wonder if it looks like my office.  Stuff must be scattered everywhere! LOL

As I've zipped about the Internet from blogs to websites, I found several interesting things and thought I'd share. :)


Need pictures for your blogs?  Not so fast!  Are you sure about the copyrights?

http://joconquerobstacles.com/2011/04/14/are-you-breaking-the-law-but-don%e2%80%99t-know-it/


This site is amazing!  So much information about publishing all in one spot!

Your Self Publishing Coach!


And just because this entertains me again and again.

J.A. Konrath


New to Publishing and Marketing?

Be sure to check out these spots:

Kindleboards.com
Nookboards.com
Mobilreads.com
Bookbuzzr.com
Google Books

Now back to work for me!

Wishing everyone a Wonderful Day!

10 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Wow. Thanks for all the awesome links!!! :-)

Tess said...

Oh, Missy, these are great!! And thanks so much for putting my link to the right!!! You're such a doll!

Melissa said...

Shannon, thanks for stopping by. :) I really should work more on the writing. But sharing is so much fun! LOL

Melissa said...

Can't wait to read this one, Tess!! I love second chance stories! :)

Shelley Hitz, Self Publishing Coach said...

Melissa,
Thanks for including my website on your post today! I appreciate it :)

~Shelley

Coral Russell said...

I know what you mean. I start out with the best of intentions and then the 'open a new tab' button is right there and... off I go! :) Nice links!

Melissa said...

Shelley, thank you for sharing all the great information! :)

Melissa said...

Thanks for stopping by, Coral! It's just way to easy to get sidetracked. LOL Now, back to work for me. :)

Amusing Muses said...

Hi, Melissa
Just read the print version of Faithful Deceptions and gave it a five star review on BN.
Thanks for being such a great novelist.

Melissa said...

Amusing Muses, Thank you so much! You've made my week!! I appreciate you taking the time to leave the great review and let me know that you enjoyed the story. It means so much!! :) Wishing you all the BEST!