Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dangerous Suspicions Wins!

I wrote a short story a few years back and decided instead of letting it sit and collect computer dust I'd enter it into a contest. Very excited to see it won 2nd place!

The Book Breeze Short Story Contest

http://www.thebookbreeze.com/About.php

There is so much more to this story. I hope to sit down and start to discover just what it is real soon. LOL This is my favorite part of writing. The surprises that pop up along the way as I go.

Kids are back in school so I have no excuses!

Thought I'd share my latest find. I finished reading "Wicked Appetite" by Janet Evanovich over spring break. Wonderful book to just sit back and laugh with. I think I'm in love with this Diesel character, although I still have no idea exactly what he is yet. Too funny!




Wishing everyone a Wonderful Spring!

(LOVE Springtime, hate the time change!)